Infobip improves the flexibility, effectiveness, and applicability of Oracle Digital Assistant by simplifying integration with WhatsApp, turning the digital assistant into a fully integrated, end-to-end customer relationship manager.
- Customer support. Provide world-class support to your customers and ensure their satisfaction.
- Automate responses for low-touch queries from your customers.
- Lead generation. Generate and nurture leads with triggered messages sent on the right channel at the right time, omnichannel campaigns.
- 2-way communication. Customers can raise requests and send feedback via WhatsApp.
- Global reach. 2 billion customers worldwide.
- End-to-end encryption. Ensure all conversations are secure and compliant.
- Rich media. To enrich communication, and keep customers engaged, different kinds of rich media can be used: images, videos, files, location sharing, contacts, web links, audio files, buttons, product messages, list messages, and stickers.
- Incoming and outgoing messages.
- Text messages are sent with postback actions.
- Output cards with supported actions (postback, call, URL).
- Infobip account with access to the Portal with available WhatsApp channel.
- Oracle Digital Assistant solution.
Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
Try it now!
Try Infobip for free with 100 free messages per channel! Click here to sign up to start sending free personalized WhatsApp messages immediately from a single interface.
About the integrator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.