Stay on top of contact center conversations by setting up automated notifications to Slack. Keep your team and stakeholders up to date on conversation status, ensure your reply SLA time, and more.
Key information, automated
- Keep conversations moving. Send notifications to Slack if a customer or agent hasn't responded within an expected timeframe.
- Custom recipient list. Send notifications to any combination of Slack channels or users.
- Monitor conversation changes. Send notifications to Slack for queue, channel and status changes, note or message creation, or when survey feedback is received.
How it works
Connect to your Slack workspace
After adding the integration to your Infobip account, connect to your Slack workspace, then enable the integration.
Set up notifications in Automations
Configure the triggers and conditions for your notification, and customize the notification content. Then, enable the Automation.
For more information on how to set up this integration, visit our documentation.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Infobip account with access to the Portal and Integrations Manager permissions. Start your free trial.
- Slack solution.
About the creator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.