Infobip omni-channel messaging solution for ServiceNow enables businesses to deliver 1:1 conversational customer/employee service and support, on the channels they prefer.
This tackles challenges like lack of customer engagement, customer satisfaction, and cost reduction by communicating with clients on their preferred channel and allowing brands to improve their NPS score by 40% while cutting costs up to 10 times.
Use 2-way SMS and WhatsApp to expedite resolution of customer cases
- Send SMS and WhatsApp messages directly from ServiceNow Customer Service Management reaching customers worldwide.
- 2-way communication. Customers can raise requests and send feedback via SMS and WhatsApp.
- Complete conversational transcript between agent and end-user is visible inside Case.
- No additional installation. SMS is part of Agent workspace interface.
- Virtual agent in ServiceNow enabled.
- End-to-end encryption. Ensure all conversations are secure and compliant.
- WhatsApp rich media. To enrich the communication, and keep customers engaged, different kinds of rich media can be used: images, videos, files, web links and audio files.
- Feedback/Surveys. Ask customers for feedback or send polls or surveys to gather more information.
- Customer support. Provide world-class support to your customers and ensure their satisfaction.
- Retention. Increase retention by building one-on-one relationships with customers via cross-channel support.
- Meeting arrangements. Schedule a Meeting with a Customer and your representative.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Infobip account with access to the Portal with available SMS and WhatsApp channels. Start our free trial.
- ServiceNow solution.
About the creator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.