Create a multi-step, multi-channel Journeys with Infobip SMS, MMS, WhatsApp, Viber, Kakao ChinguTalk and Kakao Alim Talk and increase campaign effectiveness in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Implement the most efficient messaging channels to enhance your marketing efforts in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Send SMS, MMS, WhatsApp and Viber messages directly from Journey to customers worldwide.
Lightning Message Service (LMS), Kakao ChinguTalk and Kakao Alim Talk for the South Korean market are supported.
Kakao Chingu Talk (promotional messages) supported. Add available KakaoTalk sender keys directly from the Infobip configuration.
- Validate message status from Journey.
- Optional test message sent. You can send a test message, but it is not required if you want to finish the message configuration.
- Personalize messages. Insert customer data, such as "Customer first name" or "Customer last name", into your content templates with a simple click.
- WhatsApp and Viber rich media messages. To enrich communication, and keep customers engaged, different kinds of rich media can be used: images, videos, files, location sharing, contacts, web links, audio files, buttons, product messages, list messages, and stickers.
- WhatsApp rich message templates. Templates are used to ensure messages are personalized and unified. They can be enriched with numerous media options to make sure they stand out.
- Real time reporting and analytics. URL tracking available. Save delivery & click report directly in Marketing Cloud in data extension. Check different parameters saved within message reports not only is the message delivered.
- Salesforce data (except Salesforce community welcome) and Data extension entry sources supported.
- Onboarding. Simplify the sign-up and onboarding process.
- Customer engagement. Engage the Customer with relevant content and increase their lifetime value.
- Lead generation. Generate and nurture leads with triggered messages sent on the right channel at the right time, omnichannel campaigns.
- Operational efficiency. A single interface lets you communicate effectively over multiple channels.
- Retention. Increase retention by building one-on-one relationships with customers via cross-channel support.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Infobip account with access to the Portal with available SMS, WhatsApp, Viber and KakaoChingu Talk channels. Start our free trial.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution.
About the creator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.