Send promotional or transactional messages directly from the Responsys campaign management platform. By integrating Infobip SMS you can create personalized messages based on individual customers' and prospects' interests and preferences.
Add SMS to your Oracle Responsys easily with Infobip
- Send SMS messages directly from Oracle Responsys reaching customers worldwide.
- Define message content directly from action available in the Oracle Responsys Program.
- 2-way communication. Customers can raise requests and send feedback via SMS.
- Personalize messages. Insert customer data, such as "Customer first name" or "Customer last name", into your content templates with a simple click.
- Global coverage. You don't have to think about the location of your customer or local regulations, we have you covered so you can scale easily.
- Real-time reporting and analytics.
Build contextually relevant, digital marketing campaigns for all consumers
- Welcome messages. Greet your new customers when they have downloaded your app, visited your website for the first time, or created an account.
- New product promotion. Inform your customers about a new product available or an upgrade of an existing one.
- Special offers. Engage your customers if you have a special discount or offer that they cannot miss.
- Special occasions. Make customers feel special by wishing them or sending them offers on occasions such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.
- Cart abandonment/form drop. Re-engage customers that show strong intent to buy a specific product or service.
How it works?
Open your Infobip account
Log in to your Infobip account with the available SMS channel. If you don’t have an Infobip account, you can open one here.
Connect to your Oracle Responsys
Set up the connection between your Oracle Responsys instance and the Infobip account through our marketplace listing. Our SMS is also available on the SPAN marketplace.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Infobip account with access to the Portal with available SMS. Start your free trial now.
- Oracle Responsys solution.
About the creator
The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.