Nurture leads across each stage of the buying process with a best-in-class B2B marketing automation solution and Infobip SMS and WhatsApp for Oracle Eloqua. Deliver better customer experience and send real-time alerts and notifications across the customer journey directly from Campaigns.
Add SMS and WhatsApp to your Oracle Eloqua campaigns easily with Infobip
- Send SMS and WhatsApp messages directly from Oracle Eloqua Campaigns reaching customers worldwide.
- 2-way communication. Customers can raise requests and send feedback via SMS and WhatsApp.
- Personalize messages. Insert customer data, such as "Customer first name" or "Customer last name", into your content templates with a simple click.
- End-to-end encryption. Ensure all conversations are secure and compliant.
- Global coverage. You don't have to think about the location of your customer or local regulations, we have you covered so you can scale easily.
- Real time reporting and analytics. Check message delivery and seen status directly from Campaign.
- WhatsApp verified account. Get your blue tick. Get recognized with a verified sender name, and send messages with a blue tick.
- WhatsApp rich media. Influence conversion rates. Boost customer engagement using images, videos, and URLs in your messages.
- WhatsApp rich message templates. Templates are used to ensure messages are personalized and unified. They can be enriched with numerous media options to ensure they stand out.
- WhatsApp reply Buttons. Help customers choose from up to three personalized response options when talking to a chatbot or live agent.
- Collect SMS opt-out for excluding audience.
- Track SMS URL clicks and save activity in the customer profile.
- Local support. 24/7 support in 10 different languages.
Engage and communicate with your clients directly with Oracle Eloqua and Infobip SMS and WhatsApp
- Welcome messages. Greet your new customers when they have downloaded your app, visited your website for the first time, or created an account.
- New product promotion. Inform your customers about a new product available or an upgrade of an existing one.
- Special offers. Engage your customers if you have a special discount or offer that they cannot miss.
- Cart abandonment/form drop. Re-engage customers who show strong intent to buy a specific product or service.
- Special occasions. Make customers feel special by wishing them or sending them offers on occasions such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.
How it works?
Open your Infobip accountLog in to your Infobip account with available SMS and/or WhatsApp channels. If you don’t have an Infobip account, you can open one here.
Connect to your Oracle EloquaSet up the connection between your Oracle Eloqua instance and the Infobip account through our marketplace listing.
For more information on how to set up this integration, visit our documentation.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Infobip account with access to the Portal with available SMS, WhatsApp channels. Start your free trial now.
- Oracle Eloqua solution.
About the creator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.