Infobip improves the flexibility,
effectiveness, and applicability of Oracle Digital Assistant by enabling
WhatsApp integration, turning the digital assistant into a fully integrated,
end-to-end customer relationship manager.
Add WhatsApp to your Oracle Digital Assistant chatbot easily with Infobip
- Send and receive WhatsApp messages to and from your customers over Oracle Digital Assistant. Use WhatsApp to enable 2-way communication with your customers globally covering 2 billion WhatsApp users worldwide.
- Automate responses for low-touch queries from your customers.
- Enrich your messages and keep
them secure with end-to-end encryption. To enrich communication and keep
customers engaged, use various kinds of rich media: images, videos, files,
location sharing, contacts, web links, audio files, buttons, product messages,
list messages, and stickers.
- Provide world-class support to your customers and ensure their satisfaction. Customers can raise requests and send feedback via WhatsApp.
- Generate and nurture leads with triggered messages sent on the right channel at the right time.
- Automatic conversion of the postback actions to the best WhatsApp message type. Based on the postback number, text output automatically converts either to an interactive buttons message, interactive list message, or text message.
- Output cards with supported actions (postback, call, URL).
How it works?
Set up the WhatsApp sender in the Infobip Portal
Verify your WhatsApp number and contact the Infobip support team.
Activate the integration in the Oracle Digital Assistant
Enable Infobip WhatsApp as a channel under
the Oracle Digital Assistant Development tab and start testing.
For more information on how to set up this
integration, visit our documentation.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Active Infobip account. Start your free trial.
- Oracle Digital Assistant. You will need an active Oracle Digital Assistant account.
About the creator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.