Send SMS actions and add voice actions in PowerAutomate workflows and engage your customers without the need for custom development.
Automate SMS and Voice communication with Microsoft Power Automate and Infobip
- Send and receive SMS messages. Easily send an outbound text message and receive a response over your Infobip number.
- Make a voice call. Make an outbound voice call and read your message using text-to-speech.
- Global coverage. You don't have to think about the location of your customer or local regulations, we have you covered so you can scale easily.
- High delivery rates because of the 700+ direct operator connections, which increases the speed of delivery and redundancy, reduces grey routes and low latency.
Provide better customer engagement with Infobip SMS and Voice for Microsoft Power Automate
- Send Google spreadsheets as an SMS. Take a Google spreadsheet with columns named "PhoneNumber" and "MessageText" and send them as text messages. Make repetitive tasks easier.
- Get an SMS with a daily weather forecast on demand. Request a daily weather forecast by sending an SMS message with the keyword "WEATHER [City]".
- Send SMS using Infobip when an email is received in Gmail. When an email is received in Gmail, send an SMS using Infobip providing details.
- Receive an SMS message for each new GitHub issue assigned to you. Get informed via SMS message each time a new GitHub issue is assigned to you. Keep track on new ideas, enhancements, tasks or bugs and get things done faster.
- Get reminders for upcoming events on Google Calendar. Receive an SMS message 5 minutes before your calendar event is about to start and never miss another important meeting.
- Request a phone timer and receive a phone call as an alert. Request a timer by sending an SMS message with the keyword "TIMER", followed by an arbitrary number of minutes, and receive a phone call once the specified number of minutes has elapsed.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Infobip account with access to the Portal with available SMS and Voice channels. Start your free trial.
- Microsoft Power Automate solution.
About the creator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.