Sending SMS and WhatsApp text messages from Dynamics 365 Sales has never been easier and more simple with Infobip!
Enable users to communicate with contacts and accounts through Infobip SMS and WhatsApp
- Send SMS and WhatsApp messages. Reach your customers globally with Infobip SMS and WhatsApp, and don't think about the location of your customer or local regulations, we have you covered so you can scale easily.
- Select one or multiple records from your Contacts and Accounts Lists to send messages to.
- WhatsApp rich media messages. To enrich the communication, and keep customers engaged, different kinds of rich media can be used: images, videos, files, location sharing, contacts, web links, audio files, buttons, product messages, list messages, and stickers.
- WhatsApp rich message templates. Templates are used to ensure messages are personalized and unified. They can be enriched with numerous media options to make sure they stand out.
- Real time reporting and analytics. Optimize your Campaigns using data from your Dashboard that shows reports of messages that were sent, delivered, or sent in error.
Empower your sellers to close more deals with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Infobip SMS and WhatsApp
- Welcome messages. Greet your new customers when they have downloaded your app, visited your website for the first time, or created an account.
- New product promotion. Inform your customers about a new product available or an upgrade of an existing one.
- Product promotion. Send personalized coupons to existing or potential customers and increase sales.
- Special offers. Engage your customers if you have a special discount or offer that they cannot miss.
- Abandoned Cart. Nudge customers to continue shopping in your store when they leave items in the cart but do not complete the order.
- Re-engagement messages. Send messages to engage existing or new customers.
- Special occasions. Make customers feel special by wishing them or sending them offers on occasions such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.
- Event or meeting reminders. Send automatic messages to your customers to remind them of upcoming meetings, webinars, online sessions, etc.
- Auto Alerts. Send reminders for payments due dates to drive sales and build customer loyalty.
- Feedback/Surveys. Ask customers for
feedback or send polls or surveys to gather more information.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Infobip account with access to the Portal with available SMS and WhatsApp channels. Start your free trial.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales solution.
About the creator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.