Dynamics 365 Marketing and Dynamics 365 Customer Insights are now Customer Insights - Journeys and Customer Insights - Data. If you wish to empower your new Microsoft Customer Insights – Journeys with Infobip omnichannel capabilities, please click here.
Infobip messaging integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
helps you to enhance the customer journey by using automated messaging to guide
customers toward a decision. Reach a larger audience through their preferred
communication channels for improved engagement and highly successful marketing
Reach clients at every touchpoint of the customer journeys via SMS, Viber, and WhatsApp
- Send SMS, WhatsApp and Viber messages from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing. Reach your customers worldwide with high SMS delivery rates due to 700+ direct operator connections. For sending rich content messages use WhatsApp and Viber.
- Personalize messages. Insert customer data, such as "Customer first name" or "Customer last name", into your content templates with a simple click.
- SMS templates. Customize and personalize notification messages sent to customers.
- WhatsApp and Viber rich message templates. Templates are used to ensure messages are personalized and unified. They can be enriched with numerous media options to ensure they stand out like images, videos, and URLs.
- Receive SMS and Viber inbound messages and orchestrate customer journeys based on message keywords.
- Real-time reporting and analytics. Track messages and create actions based on delivery reports.
- Failover. Failover is enabled and used to switch over to SMS in cases where a primary communication channel fails to deliver a message. Use the Infobip fallback option to ensure your messages always reach your customers.
Boost marketing campaigns with Infobip SMS, WhatsApp and Viber for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Onboarding. Simplify the sign-up and onboarding process.
- Customer engagement. Engage the Customer with relevant content and increase their lifetime value.
- Lead generation. Generate and nurture leads with triggered messages sent on the right channel at the right time, omnichannel campaigns.
- Operational efficiency. A single interface lets you communicate effectively over multiple channels.
- Retention. Increase retention by building one-on-one relationships with customers via cross-channel support.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Infobip account with access to the Portal with available SMS channel, WhatsApp channel and Viber channel. Start your free trial.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing solution.
About the creator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.