Connect with your customers and provide an always-on experience with MS Bot Framework over WhatsApp.
Add WhatsApp to your portfolio and improve customer service
- Add WhatsApp to your Microsoft Bot Framework. Reach your customers worldwide with high rich content messages over WhatsApp.
- Rich media. To enrich the communication, and keep customers engaged, different kinds of rich media can be used: images, videos, files, location sharing, contacts, web links, audio files, buttons, product messages, list messages, and stickers.
- WhatsApp rich message templates. Templates are used to ensure messages are personalized and unified. They can be enriched with numerous media options to make sure they stand out.
- Real time reporting and analytics. View Delivery and Rejected reports with customizable views within the extension.
- Verification. Check incoming Infobip requests.
- Callback data. Add data in every message and that data will be returned to the chatbot in the message delivery report.
- Full incoming request from Infobip is added to the incoming activity as ChannelData.
Compose a bot over Microsoft Bot Framework and use Infobip WhatsApp
- Customer support. Provide world-class support to your customers and ensure their satisfaction.
- Feedback/Surveys. Ask customers for feedback or send polls or surveys to gather more information.
- 2-way communication. Customers can raise requests and send feedback via WhatsApp.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Infobip account with access to the Portal with available WhatsApp channel. Start your free trial.
- Microsoft Bot Framework solution.
About the creator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.