Add the Meeting organizer task to your AI assistant in Experiences, Infobip conversational experience cloud and connect with your Google Account.
Google Calendar for Experiences enables you to automate scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling appointments with your customers
- Add meeting organization capabilities to your AI assistant. Customers can request a meeting from the conversational AI and the scheduled time slot will appear in your schedule.
- Minimize back-and-forth interactions. Experiences will handle all the messy aspects of scheduling events, times, and dates.
- Set working times. Define when meetings can be scheduled.
- Conversational commerce. Schedule meetings through messaging apps.
- Healthcare. Schedule doctor appointments and other types of medical sessions.
- Sales and marketing. Organize sales calls, product demos, and marketing presentations.
- Finance. Offer clients and prospects meetings with your financial advisors, mortgage brokers, and investment consultants.
- Tourism. Schedule guided tours, travel booking sessions, and other travel services.
How it works?
Go to the Meeting organizer task in Infobip Experiences
Connect to Google Calendar.
Log in to your Google account
Allow Infobip access to the calendar.
For more information on how to set up this integration, visit our documentation.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Active Infobip account with Meeting organizer task enabled in Experiences. Start your free trial.
- Google Account.
If you process the personal data, you must obtain all necessary rights, consents and/or permissions for personal data processing, and will ensure that the processing complies with the applicable laws. Your use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
In order to connect with the Google Calendar app in Experiences, you are required to provide a clear and complete privacy notice in accordance with applicable law, indicating your responsibility (not Infobip's) for all activities related to personal data processing.
For other details please read Infobip's Privacy Notice.
Data safety and consent
The data collected in a chat conversation when this task is enabled is the end user’s email address, supplied by end users who want to receive a meeting invitation.
The data needed to use this integration is not shared with third parties. Infobip is using a secure way to interact with AI models to ensure privacy.
About the creator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.