Connect with your customers through various channels, such as SMS, WhatsApp and Viber, from your Salesforce Sales Cloud interface. Track and analyze your campaigns, segment your audience, and automate your workflows on the channels your customers prefer. Infobip and Salesforce Sales Cloud integration boost your customer engagement and sales performance.
Message customers on their preferred channel via Campaigns or directly to Contact/Lead with Infobip
- Send SMS, WhatsApp and Viber messages directly from Salesforce Sales Cloud. Reach customers globally and send SMS, WhatsApp and Viber over Campaigns to Contacts and/or Leads, or send SMS and WhatsApp directly to Contact or Lead.
- Event or meeting reminders. Send automatic messages to your customers to remind them of the upcoming meetings, webinars, online sessions, etc. Improve attendance rates with automated reminders a few days or hours beforehand.
- Feedback/Surveys. Ask customers for feedback or send polls or surveys to gather more information. Execute NPS or CSAT surveys and get actionable insides.
- Personalize messages. Insert customer data, such as "Customer first name" or "Customer last name", into your content templates with a simple click.
- Real-time analytics. Message activities sent over Campaign are available in bulk reports in Salesforce and message activities sent directly to customers are available in the customer profile.
- WhatsApp and Viber rich media messages. To enrich the communication, and keep customers engaged, different kinds of rich media can be used: images, videos, files, location sharing, contacts, web links, audio files, buttons, product messages, list messages, and stickers.
- WhatsApp rich message templates. Templates are used to ensure messages are personalized and unified. They can be enriched with numerous media options to make sure they stand out.
- Message status. View WhatsApp and Viber Delivery and Rejected reports with customizable views within the extension.
- Integration is free of charge. Additional messaging costs are applied per your consumption.
- Infobip account with access to the Portal with available SMS, WhatsApp and/or Viber channels. Start your free trial.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud solution.
About the creator
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.